Advanced Manufacturing Technology Assessments
What are they?
The Advanced Manufacturing Technology Assessments will assist manufacturers who are seeking innovative solutions to increase their efficiency, productivity and competitiveness.
The assessments will be conducted by qualified professionals who will examine the performance of a company and recommend how advanced manufacturing technologies could be implemented.
The initiative provides firms with:
- an assessment of the current value stream map;
- evaluations to identify bottlenecks;
- identification of advanced manufacturing solutions;
- a technical feasibility report to prioritize return on investment for a multi-year strategy;
- support for staff training to ensure success with technology adoption.
Amount of Assistance Available
Companies selected for assessments will be eligible for funding of 75% of eligible costs, to a maximum non-repayable contribution of $50,000.
Who is eligible?
Incorporated Atlantic Canadian manufacturers who demonstrate the desire and the capacity to integrate new, innovative technologies into their traditional practices.
Eligible firms must demonstrate:
- capacity and willingness to grow;
- strong management team;
- focus on innovation;
- ability and willingness to invest time and resources to expand;
- engagement in productivity or continuous improvement initiatives.
How to get started
Contact the ACOA office nearest you:
- New Brunswick: 1-800-561-4030
- Nova Scotia: 1-800-565-1228
- Prince Edward Island: 1-800-871-2596
- Newfoundland and Labrador: 1-800-668-1010
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: