Bulletin: Improvements to online application system
Gatineau, July 2, 2020
On July 4, 2020, CAVCO will launch a new version of the online application system. This update includes a number of system enhancements that improve existing functionality and processes. The latest features include the following:
- Estimated Application Fees
- An estimated fee is now calculated and displayed on the summary page.
- Simplified Personnel Section
- It is no longer required to include the email address of any key creative or producer-related personnel when completing the application. The email field has therefore been removed from the personnel section.
- Points for first and second lead performers will be allotted automatically based on the remuneration entered for all lead performers. The labels designating second, third and fourth lead performers have been removed.
- Copy From Previous Season
- Clients are now able to copy personnel, series and exploitation information from previous seasons when starting a new application.
For questions relating to these new features and the online application system, it is better to email email@example.com, instead of calling. As usual, communications about specific applications should be done through the communications tool in the web portal.
- Date modified: