If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
Caution: loud. You should wear hearing protection.
My name is Master Caporal Kelly Press from 4 Wing Cold Lake. I’m an Aircraft Structures Technician. I’m here at the Aerospace Maintenance Competition in Atlanta, Georgia, and I’m about to do the 60 Seconds Challenge.
1.What’s the coolest part of the Aerospace Maintenance Competition?
Getting to work on all the different airplanes and getting to do things that I’ve never ever done before.
2. If magic was real, what spell would you learn first?
I’d be taller for sure.
3. What’s your goal at the competition?
To do well and support my team.
4. What would be the worst thing to hear as you’re about to go under anesthesia?
I hope this goes better than the last time.
5. Why did you join the CAF?
To travel and to help people for sure.
6. What’s something you really resent paying for?
All my impulse buys.
7. What do you think you are much better at than you actually are?
8. What does diversity mean to you?
All inclusive for everybody. No one left out.
9. One item you can’t do without.
My voice for sure.
10. How do you maintain your mental health?
It’s on. Yeah.