Changes to the deadlines for timesheet submissions and approvals for basic pay in Phoenix for the Defence Team
June 1, 2020 – Defence Stories
Due to the access limitations currently in place within departments and agencies, Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) has made changes to the current Phoenix time sheet submission process for basic pay with the following time reporting codes:
- 001 – Basic Pay
- 132 – Basic Pay Ships’ Crews/Ships’ Officers X 1.0
- HAB – Rehab Period Salary
- LAB – Late Reporting REHAB Hours
- 119 - SO/SC Basic Pay @ 1.5 – Pen
The following deadlines have been changed:
- The deadline for employees to submit their timesheet(s) with basic pay has been extended to Tuesday, June 2, at 9:00 p.m. (ET).
- The deadline for section 34 approval for timesheets with basic pay is now Wednesday, June 3, at 9:00 p.m. (ET).
Employees, managers and timekeepers are encouraged to log in after regular business hours to submit their time entries.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: