The new MyGCPay stub is here!
May 18, 2021 - Defence Stories
Last year, PSPC introduced (accessible only on the National Defence network) the MyGCPay web application and made it accessible to all employees working in federal departments and agencies. It gives employees a simple, detailed, and centralized view of their pay and benefits information.
Based on feedback provided by public servants, a new and improved pay stub was developed to help employees better understand their pay. The new pay stub is available on MyGCPay to employees in all Government of Canada departments and agencies.
The new pay stub includes more detailed information and features, such as:
- Three tabs to separate information on earnings, taxes, and deductions;
- The department or agency that is issuing the pay;
- A deductions tab with three sections that identify the employer deduction contributions, voluntary deductions, and other deductions;
- Capability of a printable PDF version of the pay stub;
- Definitions of terms and acronyms will be available; and
- Only the last 3 PRI digits will be visible on the printable version of the pay stub.
Should you have questions about your MyGCPay information being displayed, contact the PSPC Client Contact Centre at 1-855-686-4729, select option 3 and listen for the MyGCPay prompt. If you need help addressing a pay issue, please speak with your manager first. More information about MyGCPay is available on the GCpedia page Welcome to MyGCPay. We also encourage you to save the unique website/link under your browser favorites for ease of access
Remember: If you notice a problem with your pay, speak to your manager and report the issue right away. Next, follow the steps outlined in the Report your Pay Issue (accessible only on the National Defence network) section of the Compensation and Benefits site and then submit your request through DND’s Human Resource Services and Support tool (accessible only on the National Defence network).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: