Need help with HR? HR-Civ is here to help!
June 8, 2021 - Defence Stories
Over the past few years ADM(HR-Civ) has been modernizing the way civilian HR is done at DND by providing better, smarter, and faster HR.
If you need help with HR, check out these HR tools:
HR Connect RH (accessible only on the National Defence network) provides quick and easy access to civilian HR information, services and programs. Managers and employees can use it to request answers to their civilian HR-related questions in all areas of practice:
- You can call to speak to an HR agent.
- You can submit an InfoPath form and submit your request related to:
- Expert information or advice from a specialist or advisor
- An HR form
- Tools and information from the HR-Civ website
- HR E-Services (E-Staffing, E-Class)
- Individual information in HRMS (no reports)
- Obtain a copy of a work description
- Request appointment on pay guidance
HR Go RH (accessible only on the National Defence network) is our mobile app that puts HR information at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere. We are continually updating the app and adding new features and information – once you’ve installed it, be sure to check for updates. Download it now: Apple / Google (you are now leaving the Government of Canada website).
Explore our HR-Civ intranet website (accessible only on the National Defence network) for resources and tools to make HR easier for you.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: