The Learning and professional development intranet page is now updated!
September 28, 2021 - Defence Stories
Check it out at Learning and professional development (accessible only on the National Defence network)!
The intention of the Learning and Professional Development page is to keep you informed and help you gain a better understanding of the various training and learning opportunities available. The new intranet page has a fresh look with leaner content and user friendly navigation; the information you need is one click away. Success and support for your career starts here!
Here are some examples of the information on our intranet page:
- Mandatory departmental and public service training that Defence Team members must complete.
- Step-by-step processes and useful tools to create and execute learning and development plans for all civilian employees.
- How to access courses offered by the Canada School of Public Service (CSPS), the Defence Learning Network (DLN) and the Learning and Career Centres (LCCs).
- How your functional business area could benefit from customized learning solutions.
- Second Official Language learning options.
Learn about the options available to support your learning and professional development efforts.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: