Let us introduce ourselves – We’re the Trusted Source team!
March 22, 2022 - Defence Stories
Have you heard of the Trusted Source?
We’re a dedicated team within DND compensation, who process Pay Action Requests (PARs) on behalf of Defence Team managers, administrative officers and employees. We ensure all requests have accurate documentation and necessary signatures required by the Pay Centre. Ultimately, we help reduce delays in processing your pay requests.
Did you know that the majority of PARs processed by the Pay Centre require authentication by a Trusted Source Agent? If you receive an email notification from the Pay Centre stating your request was not processed, submit your PAR through the Human Resource Services and Support (HRSS) (accessible only on the National Defence network) portal. We will ensure your request and documentation are fully complete and accepted by the Pay Centre on your behalf.
PAR forms are used for requests, such as:
- Emergency salary advances and priority payments
- Updating your benefit information
- Request for leave such as Maternity/ Parental Leave, Personal Leave, pre-retirement transition leave and LWOP greater than 5 days
- Disability Insurance (and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Request for leave with income averaging, and more!
For questions about HR, access HR Connect RH online (accessible only on the National Defence network) or by calling 1-833-747-6363 (for Defence Team use only).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: