Canadian Cadet General Order (CANCDTGEN)
National Cadet and Junior Canadian Rangers Support Group Orders
- The Natl CJCR Sp Gp corporate administrative direction is set out in the comprehensive collection of Natl CJCR Sp Gp Orders. The collection of policy and instructional Group Orders was initiated by stand up of the Formation and the decision to simplify and update directives and instructions used in support of the Canadian Cadet Organizations.
- Natl CJCR Sp Gp Orders provide guidance with respect to Natl CJCR Sp Gp policy and procedures on a wide range of matters relevant to the Natl CJCR Sp Gp operations and administrative. They are issued to supplement and amplify existing orders and regulations, and provide direction on matters specific to the Natl CJCR Sp Gp.
- The Natl CJCR Sp Gp is committed to:
- minimizing the number and complexity of prescriptive administrative orders and directives;
- eliminating redundant and contradictory orders and directives; and
- creating and maintaining a complete, comprehensive and easily accessible collection of policy and instructional Natl CJCR Sp Gp Orders.
- Be advised that the Cadet Administrative and Training Orders (CATOs) are in the process of being superseded by Natl CJCR Sp Gp Orders, manuals, standard operating procedures (SOPs) or other instruments, or are being cancelled completely with no replacement instrument, as required. As such, CATOs are neither being written nor amended.
- Date modified: