Canadian Cadet General Order (CANCDTGEN)
Training Results in Fortress
- This message aims to provide information about changes to the management of cadet training results in Fortress. Currently, cadets that have a training result of “Incomplete/Did not participate” for a Performance Objective (PO) will fail their Star/Phase/Proficiency level after the yearly deadline of 5 July. To ensure this cadet starts the training year with their peers, a file modification request would then be required.
- Effective immediately, PO result “Incomplete/Did not participate” will not end in a cadet failing their training level. Selecting this training result now means a cadet is not qualified for the specific PO. Training will be adjusted locally once a cadet completes the outstanding PO.
- The training results in Fortress have been adjusted to align with this decision thus allowing a cadet to complete the missing POs the following year while starting a new Star/Phase/Proficiency Level. This change will greatly reduce the requirement for file modification and simplify the management of training files at the cadet corps/squadron level.
- Furthermore, due to this adjustment to the training results, the “waiver” choice is no longer required and we will removed early in the Fall.
- Please address your questions to LCdr P. Kay, J7.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: