Canadian Cadet General Order (CANCDTGEN)
Direction on Period Allocation – Promoting Healthy and Safe Experiences (PHASE)
Reference: Implementation Direction, Implementing PHASE in the Cadet Program, 4 July 2022 (link accessible only on the Cadet365 Sharepoint)
- In accordance with reference, Promoting Healthy and Safe Experiences (PHASE) is effective 1 September 22 and will replace the existing Positive Social Relations for Youth (PSRY) training.
- PHASE lessons must be conducted during each year of a cadet’s participation in the Cadet Program, as indicated in the Qualification Standard and Plan (QSP) for each training level. The annual PHASE lessons require six periods of instruction per Year.
- In Years 1 and 4, PHASE will fill the six training periods currently allocated to PSRY. Therefore, no additional training periods will be required.
- For Years 2 and 3, corps/squadron staff are to adjust training period allocations as follows:
- remove three periods of mandatory training from PO X20, Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Familiarization Activities, and re-allocate these periods to PHASE; and
- allocate an additional three complementary training periods to PHASE.
- Any questions or feedback may be forwarded to CJR-DCOS.Trg-J7Youth@forces.gc.ca.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: