Contact Department of National Defence Compensation

Department of National Defence current and former employees as well as those on extended leave can call
1-833-RHR-MDND (1-833-747-6363) to report a pay issue or to ask a question related to their pay and benefits.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: