I, (your name), pledge to take birds under my wing.
This year I will:
- supervise my pet outdoors
- make my windows bird safe
- avoid pesticides and chemical fertilizers
- help reduce climate change
- report bird sightings and participate in citizen science
- make my backyard bird-friendly and protect even the smallest habitat
- buy products from sustainable agriculture, fisheries and forestry
- get involved or donate to a nature conservation organisation
- My personal idea to help birds:
Share your pictures, video and stories on our: Environment and Climate Change Canada Facebook page.
The Canada-US Migratory Birds Convention is a treaty signed more than 100 years ago to protect birds. You too can make a difference!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: