Monitoring wildlife contaminants in Alberta oil sands
Observations and data evaluating the levels and potential impacts of contaminants on wildlife species.
Monitoring wild bird health and contaminants in the oil sands region.
Monitoring amphibian and wetland health, toxicology and contaminants in the oil sands region.
- Wild amphibian and wetland health and contaminants
- Laboratory exposures and effects
Monitoring bird health and toxicology in the oil sands region.
- Laboratory exposure and effect - air emissions
- Field exposure and effect - air emissions/PAHs
Monitoring wild bird and hunter-trapper harvested wildlife toxicology and contaminants in oil sands region.
- Dead and moribund bird contaminants and toxicology
- Hunter/Trapper Harvested Wildlife Contaminants and Toxicology
Monitoring plant health and contaminants in the oil sands region.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: