Minister Gould and Minister Anand to hold news conference
December 13, 2020 - The Honourable Karina Gould, Minister of International Development, and the Honourable Anita Anand, Minister of Public Services and Procurement, invite the media to participate in a news conference on Canada’s global and domestic response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Date: Monday, December 14, 2020
Time: 11 am ET
Location: Room 200, Sir John A. Macdonald Building, 144 Wellington Street, Ottawa, Ontario
Notes for media:
- Open coverage in person and by teleconference
- Media wishing to cover the event must be accredited with the Canadian Parliamentary Press Gallery
- Participants can dial in to listen and ask questions via these numbers:
- Local: 613-960-7518
- Toll-free: 1-866-805-7923
- Passcode: 8381726#
- While speaking on the teleconference line, participants should mute their computer’s speakers to reduce feedback.
- Those attending in person must wear a face mask or covering.
- Individuals must not present any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has received a positive diagnosis within the previous 14 days.
Office of the Minister of International Development
Office of the Honourable Anita Anand
Media Relations Office
Global Affairs Canada
Follow us on Twitter: @CanadaDev
Like us on Facebook: Canada’s international development - Global Affairs Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: