Minister Ng to emphasize importance of digital information technology in green economic recovery on third day of virtual trade mission to France
March 30, 2021 - The Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade, will deliver remarks and take part in a conversation with Cédric O, France’s Minister of State for the Digital Transition and Electronic Communication, on the third day of Canada’s virtual trade mission to France. The Minister and Isabelle Hudon, Canada’s Ambassador to France, will then co-host a fireside chat with women entrepreneurs in the information and communications technology sector.
This trade mission supports Canadian entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses in France. It focuses on key emerging sectors, such as sustainable mobility, hydrogen, responsible goods, sustainable consumption and information and communications technology.
Event: Minister delivers remarks and participates in conversation and fireside discussion
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- Minister’s remarks: 11 am ET (5 pm CEST)
- Conversation with Minister of State: 11:05 am ET (5:05 pm CEST)
- Fireside chat with Ambassador: 11:18 am ET (5:18 pm CEST)
- Open coverage via video livestream
- Media representatives are asked to register with Youmy Han at Youmy.Han@international.gc.ca and log on no later than 10:55 am ET (4:55 pm CEST) on Wednesday, March 31.
Office of the Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and
Media Relations Office
Global Affairs Canada
Follow us on Twitter: @CanadaTrade
Like us on Facebook: Canada’s international trade - Global Affairs Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: