Minister Ng to host UK Secretary of State for International Trade in Ottawa, and hold a joint media availability
March 22nd, 2022 - The Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of International Trade, Export Promotion, Small Business and Economic Development, will hold a joint media availability with the United Kingdom’s Secretary of State for International Trade and President of the Board of Trade, the Right Honourable Anne-Marie Trevelyan.
Event: Joint Press Conference
Location: Global Affairs Canada, 125 Sussex Drive
Date: Thursday, March 24th, 2022
Time: 11:30 am ET (3:30 pm UK time)
Notes for media:
- Media can participate either in person or by teleconference.
- The news conference will be livestreamed on Global Affairs Canada’s YouTube channel.
- Media representatives wishing to attend in person must use the security entrance at the rear of the building (King Edward Avenue), and are asked to arrive no later than 11:00 am ET. Please confirm attendance in advance with Alice Hansen.
- COVID-19 protocols will be in effect and participants will be asked to show proof of vaccination and wear masks throughout the duration of the event.
- Visitor parking is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Participant Dial in Numbers:
- Toll Free: 1-866-805-7923
- Local: 613-960-7518
- Access code: 9339532#
Office of the International Trade, Export Promotion, Small Business and Economic Development
Media Relations Office
Global Affairs Canada
Follow us on Twitter: @CanadaTrade
Like us on Facebook: Canada’s international trade - Global Affairs Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: