Current version of e-Index Builder: 2.9
Changes in this version:
- Addition of “TBD” statement in the Document Owner section
- Addition of instructions for the provision of Author, Title and Date metadata
- Updates to the PMRA DACOs, mainly the Environmental DACOs
- Changes when creating a PRZ for the submission of Incident Reports
The e-Index Builder is a stand-alone Java-based software application which facilitates the creation of an electronic index (in XML format) that fully describes each document submitted in support of applications to register or amend a pest control product registration, re-evaluation, special review, or in response to requests for information.
Please refer to the Documentation section for the e-Index Builder User Guide and more information on the requirements for submitting data index, documents, and forms.
- e-Index Builder User Guide: User Guide that contains detailed instructions on how to use the e-Index Builder.
- e-Index Builder Tutorial: Tutorial that contains quick instructions on how to use the e-Index Builder.
- e-Index Builder XML schema: Information purposes only - Parties interested in using the schema in lieu of the e-Index Builder application are requested to contact the PMRA to discuss additional technical requirements.
- e-Index Stylesheet: XML Stylesheet that can be used to view e-Index XML files in a HTML format. Detailed instructions on viewing XML files with the e-index.xls file are available in Appendix C of the User Guide.
- e-Index Field Specifications: Information on the fields used in the e-Index, intended to assist software developers in designing software to generate e-Indexes. This will help to ensure that the e-Indexes generated by the software can be accepted by the PMRA's databases without any coding issues.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: