Pesticides and Pest Management
From the apple in your lunch box and the repellents that keep mosquitoes away, to the products that control mice in your attic, keep your pool clean and treat weed infestations on your lawn, pesticides touch many aspects of your daily life.
Scientific evaluations are conducted on all pesticides in Canada before becoming available on the market. We determine if they meet our strict health and safety standards and dictate the use instructions and safety precautions on every product label. When using pesticides, you are responsible for reading and following these directions. More...
- Pest Management Advisory Council Meeting scheduled for May 30, 2019
- PMRA Stakeholder Session, May 29, 2019
- Health Canada releases final pollinator re-evaluation decisions for neonicotinoid pesticides
- Pesticides: What do Health Canada Scientists do? (video)
- Pest Management Regulatory Agency Annual Report 2017-2018
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: