Pesticides and Pest Management
From the apple in your lunch box and the repellents that keep mosquitoes away, to the products that control mice in your attic, keep your pool clean and treat weed infestations on your lawn, pesticides touch many aspects of your daily life.
Scientific evaluations are conducted on all pesticides in Canada before becoming available on the market. We determine if they meet our strict health and safety standards and dictate the use instructions and safety precautions on every product label. When using pesticides, you are responsible for reading and following these directions. More...
- Interim order regulating certain UV radiation-emitting and ozone-generating devices under Pest Control Products Act: Notice
- Health Canada announces new measures for use of neonicotinoid pesticide imidacloprid
- Webinar: Overview of Re-evaluation Decision on Imidacloprid
- Webinar: PMRA Stakeholder Information Session
- Health Canada releases decisions on neonicotinoid pesticides for impact on aquatic insects
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: