For your convenience, we provide the following links to other federal, provincial and territorial departments and agencies with responsibilities related to the environmental assessment.
The Agency is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information provided on these sites. Information on other sites of interest may not be available in both official languages. Only the websites of Canadian federal institutions are subject to the Official Languages Act.
Major Projects Management Office (MPMO)
The MPMO provides overarching project coordination, management and accountability for major resource projects within the context of the existing federal regulatory review process; and undertakes research and identifies options that drive further performance improvements to the federal regulatory system for major resource projects.
- Canada Energy Regulator (formerly National Energy Board)
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board
- Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board
Provincial and territorial governments
- Alberta Environment
- Alberta Energy Regulator
- Environment Assessment
- Natural Resources Conservation Board
- Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Strategy
- Environmental Assessment Office
- Environmental Protection & Sustainability
Prince Edward Island
- Environnement et Lutte conte les changements climatiques
- Bureau d'audiences publiques sur l'environnement
- Date modified: