Prairies Economic Development Canada's service standards
PrairiesCan's commitment is to provide you with quality service. When you contact any of our offices, you will find knowledgeable and courteous staff who are dedicated to meeting your business information needs. You can expect our staff to adhere to the following service standards:
Transfer Payment Program
- PrairiesCan will contact a client within 12 business days (90% of the time) following a preliminary review of a written funding request.
- PrairiesCan will provide a funding decision to a client within 90 business days (90% of the time) of receiving a complete funding proposal. If the 90-day standard will not be met on a project, the client will be contacted on the delay.
- PrairiesCan will provide a payment claims instruction package to the client within 10 business days (95% of the time) of receiving an accepted Letter of Offer from the client.
- PrairiesCan will issue a claim payment cheque within 15 business days (95% of the time) of receiving a complete claim, including all required claim information, from the client.
- PrairiesCan will reply to inquiries received through the departmental website within 2 business days for a routine response, and 5 business days for a more detailed response.
PrairiesCan is committed to providing clients with quality service. If you would like to talk to us about the services you received from us, please contact us. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service, we encourage you to let us know.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: