Federal Safety, Security and Intelligence Career Fair: Shaw Centre, Ottawa, November 15, 2018
Ottawa, Wednesday, November 14, 2018 – Recruiters from various federal government departments and agencies will be at the Shaw Centre in downtown Ottawa looking for prospective new employees on November 15, 2018.
This one-day event is specifically targeted to those who want to start a career in the federal government and work within law enforcement, national defence, intelligence and public safety.
The eight partners include the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), Correctional Service Canada (CSC), Communications Security Establishment (CSE), Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), Public Safety Canada (PS) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
The recruiting event will run from 10 am to 7 pm at the Shaw Centre, Ottawa. Admission is free.
- CAF – 613-996-2353 or email@example.com
- CBSA – 613-957-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSC – 613-992-7711 or email@example.com
- CSE – 613-991-7248 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSIS – 613-231-0100 or email@example.com
- FINTRAC – 613-947-6875 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PS – 613-991-0657 or email@example.com
- RCMP – 613-843-5999 or RCMP.HQMediaRelations-DGRelationsmedias.GRC@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: