Federal Safety, Security and Intelligence Career Fair - Shaw Centre, Ottawa, November 16, 2017
Ottawa, Tuesday, November 14, 2017 – Recruiters from various federal government departments and agencies will be at the Shaw Centre in downtown Ottawa looking for prospective new employees on November 16, 2017.
This one-day event is specifically targeted to those who want to start a career in the federal government and work within law enforcement, national defence, intelligence and public safety.
Recruiters will also be accepting résumés and some will be conducting pre-screening interviews on site for those meeting the basic requirements.
The eight partners include the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), Communications Security Establishment (CSE), Correctional Service Canada (CSC), Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), Public Safety Canada (PS) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
The recruiting event will run from 10 am to 7 pm at the Shaw Centre, Ottawa. Admission is free.
• CAF – 613-808-2658 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• CBSA – 613-957-6500 or email@example.com
• CSIS - 613-231-0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• CSE – 613-991-7248 or email@example.com
• CSC – 613-992-7711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• FINTRAC – 613-947-6875 or email@example.com
• PS – 613-991-0657 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• RCMP – 613-843-5999
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: