Share your thoughts: Consulting on Canada’s Approach to Cyber Security
Current status: Closed
Opened on July 5, 2022, and will close to new input on August 19, 2022.
Since the launch of Canada's National Cyber Security Strategy in 2018, new technologies and world events have impacted how we use the internet. Now that it is time to renew the Strategy, the Government of Canada is seeking input from individuals and organizations to contribute their knowledge and ideas related to the cyber security and cybercrime landscape and how it impacts you, your family, community and/or your organization.
Join: how to participate
Send us an email on priorities and emerging themes
We are asking for submissions that prioritize where the Government of Canada should focus the Renewal of the Strategy, as well as offering views on emerging issues in the next three, five or even 10 years. You can do this by email.
Share your feedback online on gaps
The online survey focuses on the gaps identified in the Mid-Term Review of the National Cyber Security Strategy. You can respond anonymously to the online survey. You can also respond to the survey questions via email, where you have the option of identifying yourself and/or your organization. Email your comments to: email@example.com.
Who is the focus of this consultation?
We are seeking input from:
- All Canadians
- Canadian businesses and not-for-profit organizations
- Businesses and industry linked to Canada's Critical Infrastructure sectors including telecommunications, banking, food and water production and protection, etc.
- Businesses, academia and organizations involved in the cyber security sector
Key themes for discussion
You are invited to share your feedback on the following key themes:
- Priorities and emerging themes
- Gaps identified in the Mid-Term Review
The input gathered through this process will be used to guide and inform how we will advance and secure Canada's cyber security capability, resilience, and workforce.
- Canada's National Cyber Security Strategy 2018
- Mid-Term Review
- Get Cyber Safe
- RCMP Cybercrime Strategy 2015
- National Strategy for Critical Infrastructure
Public Safety Canada, National Cyber Security Directorate
340 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 0P8
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: