Pollution and waste management
Track and reduce pollution and waste.
- List of toxic substances managed under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
- Tools and resources for the National Pollutant Release Inventory data
- Reporting to the National Pollutant Release Inventory
- Mercury and the environment
Environmental Damages fund
- National Pollutant Release Inventory: data highlights 2016
Services and information
Hazardous material, municipal solid waste, household garbage, agreements and recycling programs.
Identifying and managing federal contaminated sites.
Pollutants, inventories, pollution prevention, report an incident.
Guidance and tools on reporting to the inventory, accessing, analyzing and downloading data.
Assessment and management of chemicals, polymers and other substances.
In this registry you can find documents relating to the administration of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999.
Report an oil or chemical release (air, land or water). Get information on regulations and preparedness.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: