Canadian companies laying the groundwork for future contributions on the Moon
Longueuil, Quebec, — The Canadian Space Agency (CSA) is funding seven concept studies proposed by Canadian companies to tackle the challenges of establishing a permanent human presence on the Moon. This work will help develop capabilities and determine potential Canadian infrastructure contributions on the Moon's surface.
The companies receiving funding are:
- Canadensys, based in Bolton, Ontario
- Canadian Space Mining Corporation, based in Toronto, Ontario
- Honeywell, based in Ottawa, Ontario
- MDA, based in Brampton, Ontario
- MPB Communications Inc., based in Pointe-Claire, Quebec
Learn more about the studies.
Media interested in speaking with a CSA expert, or with representatives from any of the companies about their studies, may contact email@example.com.
- 30 -
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: