Support services for those affected by gender-based violence

If you are in an emergency situation, please contact 9-1-1 (in Canada) for emergency services in your area.

If you are outside the 9-1-1 service area, please access available emergency services or call a crisis line in your area.

Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.

Find additional support services for those affected by gender-based violence (GBV) provided in your area.

Legal help

Women and Gender Equality Canada is not able to answer any legal questions or offer assistance to individuals in legal matters. If you have not already done so, please contact your lawyer, legal aid, a local women's crisis centre or the police for more information about services within your community.

Filter Options

Use filters to below options to change the focus of your results in the following data table.

Download all data in Excel

Search results

Resources Category of service Area Toll-free Phone number TTY phone number Online chat Text Email Description URL

Page details

Date modified: