Contact Us Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada Submitting a request online to Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
Contact Us Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
Note: For information about your case, please contact the tribunal directly.
Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
240 Sparks Street, 4th floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1A1
Media representatives can contact the ATSSC at the following coordinates:
Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP):
Requests for records held by the ATSSC should be submitted under the Access to Information Act and must be accompanied by a $5.00 application fee. Requests to access your personal information held by the ATSSC should be submitted under the Privacy Act. Please note that there are no fees for submitting Privacy Act requests.
Whether your request is submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act or the Access to Information Act, your request should clearly indicate the type of record(s) you are seeking and include timeframes where possible. Be as specific as possible and include all relevant information which will assist the ATSSC in locating the responsive records.
- Access to Information Request Form (PDF Format, 246 kB)
- Personal Information Request Form (PDF Format, 245 kB) (Requests for personal information (Privacy Act requests) require your signature.)
Please send completed forms to:
Access to Information and Privacy
Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada, Government of Canada
344 Slater St., 15th floor, suite 100
Ottawa ON K1A 0B6
The Access to Information Act gives a right of access to records under the control of government institutions in accordance with the following principles:
- government information should be available to the public
- any necessary exceptions to the right of access should be limited and specific
- decisions on the disclosure of government information can be reviewed independently of government
The Act also states that
- it is intended to complement, not replace, existing procedures for accessing government information
- it is not intended to limit, in any way, access to the type of information that is normally available to the general public
Submitting a request online to Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
The Access to Information and Privacy Online Request Service offers a convenient way to submit access to information or personal information requests.
This service enables individuals to make online requests for information under the control of Government of Canada institutions instead of having to print, scan and email or mail a form to the correct institution.Submit request online
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: