The Canadian Army uses social media as another form of communication to engage with and keep the public informed of various Army activities.
Regional Social Media Communities
Connect with the Canadian Army in your community. All official Canadian Army presences on public social media sites are approved and registered by the Director Army Public Affairs.
2nd Canadian Division - Quebec
3rd Canadian Division - West
- 3rd Canadian Division on Facebook
- 3rd Canadian Division on Twitter
- 3rd Canadian Division on YouTube
- 3rd Canadian Division on Flickr
- 3rd Canadian Division Training Centre
- 38 Canadian Brigade Group on Facebook
- 38 Canadian Brigade Group on Flickr
- 39 Canadian Brigade Group on Facebook
- 39 Canadian Brigade Group on Flickr
- 1 Canadian Mechanized Brigade
Canadian Army Doctrine and Training Centre (CADTC)
- The Skyhawks
- Infantry school CTC Gagetown, NB
- Royal Canadian Armoured Corps School
- Royal Canadian Armoured Corps School Kit Shop
- Canadian Forces School of Military Engineering (CFSME)
- Combat Training Centre
- The Royal Regiment of Canadian Artillery School
- Canadian Army Command & Staff College
- Canadian Army Advanced Warfare Centre
- Canadian Manoeuvre Training Centre
Social Media Notice
This notice has been written to explain how DND/CAF interacts with the public on social media platforms.
If you have questions about the comment guidelines or how we apply them, please contact us.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: