Infographic: Atlantic Growth Strategy
PDF Version (8.4 MB)
Infographic depicting a community with both urban and rural aspects. The infographic title is Atlantic Growth Strategy.
The left side of the infographic depicts an urban community, with a container terminal and a container ship, a skyscraper, a condominium building, a university, several commercial buildings and a tourist information centre with each of the Atlantic provincial flags displayed outside.
The right side of the infographic depicts a rural community, with a logging facility, several homes and a barn with farm animals.
The right side of the infographic also depicts a power plant, with energy sources including windmills and solar panels. At the top right corner of the infographic, a cruise ship is docked and passengers are walking around the area.
A paved road with a bridge runs between the two communities. A construction crew is working on the road.
Five blocks of text are shown throughout the infographic. The text reads:
- Trade and investment: Expand business activities between Atlantic Canada and international markets, attract new investments and develop a strategic approach to tourism.
- Clean growth and climate change: Stimulate economic growth, create clean jobs and drive innovation in the transition to a low-carbon economy.
- Innovation: Scale up small firms and promote the commercialization of research, generating new ideas in resource industries and value-added technology.
- Skilled workforce/immigration: Develop, deploy and retain a skilled workforce by making Atlantic Canada more attractive to immigrants and addressing persistent and emerging labour market needs.
- Infrastructure: Invest in infrastructure projects that support long-term growth and position the region to capitalize on global trade opportunities.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: