ACOA is made up of dedicated people working for you and the prosperity of the Atlantic region. With 30 offices throughout Atlantic Canada, our well-known ACOA teams have the region covered, working with business and communities to help make things happen for Atlantic Canada.
The President of ACOA, Francis P. McGuire, is responsible for the administration of the Agency's operations and its employees.
The ACOA head office is located in Moncton, New Brunswick. Regional headquarters are located in each Atlantic provincial capital city, under the direction of vice-presidents who are responsible for implementing ACOA's programs and policies. ACOA’s executive team includes:
- President - Francis P. McGuire
- Vice-President, Policy, Programs and Communications – Daryell Nowlan
- Vice-President, New Brunswick – Kent Estabrooks
- Vice-President, Newfoundland and Labrador – Karen Skinner
- Vice-President, Nova Scotia – Chuck Maillet
- Vice-President, Prince Edward Island – Patrick Dorsey
- Vice-President, Finance and Corporate Services – Stéphane Lagacé
- Senior Advisor (Energy) – Andrew Noseworthy
Through an Ottawa office, ACOA ensures that Atlantic Canada's interests are reflected in both the policies and programs developed by other departments and agencies of the federal government.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: