Application for financial assistance
1. Download the application form you need:
Application for financial assistance for regular ACOA programs*
Application for financial assistance (PDF, 618.0 KB)
Tourism Relief Fund
Jobs and Growth Fund
Hurricane Fiona Recovery Fund
- Application for the Hurricane Fiona Recovery Fund (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Applicant guide for the Hurricane Fiona Recovery Fund (PDF, 598 KB)
Prince Edward Island Potato Stabilization and Innovation Initiative
Aerospace Regional Recovery Initiative
- Application for the Aerospace Regional Recovery Initiative (PDF, 563.4 KB)
- Applicant guide for the Aerospace Regional Recovery Initiative (PDF, 417.0 KB)
*Regular programs include Regional Economic Growth through Innovation, the Business Development Program, the Innovative Communities Fund and the Atlantic Innovation Fund.
2. Fill out and save the application form along with your supporting documents. A list of required documents is included in the application form.
3. Submit your application:
- To submit your application online, return to this page and use the "Ready to submit online" button.
- To submit a paper application, print it and mail it along with all supporting documents to the ACOA regional office in your province. Keep a copy of the submission for your records.
If you're having trouble accessing our forms, visit our PDF help section for detailed instructions and support.
Contact us today!
If you're not sure which program is right for you, the ACOA Business Information Services can help. We’ll discuss your needs and help you find the support you need.
Call us at 1-888-576-4444 and get started today!
Or contact us by email:
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (Atlantic time)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: