Application for financial assistance
To better respond to the speed of business, ACOA is accepting online applications for financial assistance, including the new Canadian Seafood Stabilization Fund and the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund. If you have any questions, please contact us to discuss your needs and project eligibility.
Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, it may take longer than usual for mail to reach us at ACOA.
Instructions to submit an application:
1. Download the relevant application form:
- Application for Financial Assistance (PDF, 618 KB) for regular funding; or
- Application for Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (PDF, 356 KB).
- Working Capital Needs Assessment (PDF, 1 MB)
- Application for the Canadian Seafood Stabilization Fund (PDF, 860 KB)
2. Fill out the application form, save it, and prepare all supporting documents. (A list of required documents is included in the application.)
3. To submit your application online, return to this page and use the "Ready to submit online" button.
4. To submit a paper application, print it and mail it along with all supporting documents to one of the ACOA regional offices in your province. Keep a copy of the submission for your records.
If these forms are not accessible to you, visit our PDF help section for detailed instructions and support.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: