Application for financial assistance
To better respond to the speed of business, ACOA is accepting online applications for financial assistance, including the new Canada Community Revitalization Fund. If you have any questions, please contact us to discuss your needs and project eligibility.
Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, it may take longer than usual for mail to reach us at ACOA.
Instructions to submit an application:
1. Download the relevant application form:
- Application for Financial Assistance (PDF, 618.0 KB) for regular funding; or
- Application for Canada Community Revitalization Fund (PDF, 624.0 KB)
- Applicant Guide for the Canada Community Revitalization Fund (PDF, 429.0 KB)
- Application for the Tourism Relief Fund (PDF, 590.6 KB)
- Applicant Guide for the Tourism Relief Fund (PDF, 408.0 KB)
- Application for the Jobs and Growth Fund (PDF, 547.7 KB)
- Applicant Guide for the Jobs and Growth Fund (PDF, 398.0 KB)
- Application for the Aerospace Regional Recovery Initiative (PDF, 563.4 KB)
- Applicant Guide for the Aerospace Regional Recovery Initiative (PDF, 417.0 KB)
2. Fill out the application form, save it, and prepare all supporting documents. (A list of required documents is included in the application.)
3. To submit your application online, return to this page and use the "Ready to submit online" button.
4. To submit a paper application, print it and mail it along with all supporting documents to one of the ACOA regional offices in your province. Keep a copy of the submission for your records.
If these forms are not accessible to you, visit our PDF help section for detailed instructions and support.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: