ACOA Business Information Services
Who we are
Our one-stop information shop is free of charge and available in both official languages.
We’re ready to answer your business questions and guide you through the steps to take to make your great ideas a reality. From funding to planning, from research to regulations, if there’s something you need to run your business, look no further!
What we do
Business support is what we know. We can give you information on:
- business planning – Get personalized advice no matter how far along you are.
- financing – Learn about different funding options (loans, grants, wage subsidies, COVID-19 relief, etc.).
- government regulations – Learn about taxes, permits, licences, and more to make sure you’re operating legally.
- imports and exports – Find out how to move goods and services across the Canadian border.
- reliable market research information – Access research on the topics you need:
- demographics (e.g., age, household income, marital status, etc.)
- potential competitors
- suppliers and distributors
- industry performance
- international market and industry data
- financial benchmarking specific to your industry
- consumer trends
- import and export statistics
That’s not all! We also have a variety of tools to support you, such as:
- business start-up guides – Get a step-by-step guide to build your business.
- over 10,000 business templates – Access free documents to help with any aspect of business. Whatever you need to keep your business going, we’ve got you covered.
We’ll even help you with a professional business plan review, and so much more!
Other ways to get information
The Government of Canada has plenty of other tools to help you find the right support:
- The Business Benefits Finder can help you see which program fits your needs. Just add in a bit of information about your business and your objectives.
- The Canada Business application can help you look for programs directly on your mobile device. Download it now:
Contact us today!
Not sure where to start? We can help you figure it out! Call us at 1-888-576-4444 or contact us by email.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (Atlantic time)
ACOA’s resources are tailored for Atlantic Canadian success. Like and follow ACOA to see us in action.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: