- Creative industries are successful in the digital economy, foster creativity and contribute to economic growth.
- Canadians are able to consume Canadian content on multiple platforms.
- Creative industries are successful in global markets.
- Canadians have access to cultural facilities in their communities.
- Canadians have access to festivals and performing arts series that reflect Canada’s diversity.
- Canadians feel a strong sense of belonging to Canada.
- Canadians are engaged in celebrations and commemorations of national significance
- Canadians across the country are engaged in their communities through local arts and heritage.
- The public is provided with access to cultural heritage.
- Heritage objects and collections are preserved by heritage organizations for current and future generations.
- Canadian athletes succeed at the highest levels of competition.
- Canadian children and youth are enrolled in a sport activity.
- Canadians, regardless of gender, physical ability and cultural background, who participate in sport activities are satisfied with the manner in which the activity is provided.
- Canadians value diversity.
- Reversal of the current downward trend in the use and fluency of Indigenous languages.
- Youth enhance their appreciation of the diversity and shared aspects of the Canadian experience.
- Individuals or groups have access to funding to initiate or participate in test cases pertaining to rights and freedoms covered by the Court Challenges Program.
- Canadians’ value human rights.
- Canadians recognize and support Canada’s official languages.
- Federal institutions develop and implement policies and programs in accordance with Section 41 of the Official Languages Act.