Bulletin: CAVCO and COVID-19 Update
Gatineau, June 19, 2020
In accordance with guidelines for responding to COVID-19, CAVCO employees continue to work from home. Full access to our computer network has been restored and the processing of tax credit and CAVCO ID applications has returned to normal.
Requirements with respect to the payment of application fees and submission of attestation forms are returning to normal:
- Fees and signed attestation forms must be received by CAVCO before files will be processed. (CAVCO accepts payment only by cheque.)
- Clients that submitted applications since March 2020 without sending in the fee and attestation are asked to please send them as soon as possible.
- Any questions or concerns regarding application fee payment may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following changes to our rules and procedures remain in effect until further notice:
- Affidavits do not need to be notarized.
- For Part B or A/B applications submitted after the 24-month deadline, producers must scan and upload completed waiver forms with their CAVCO applications.
- Producers must also continue to mail completed waiver forms to the Canada Revenue Agency. Instructions for completing the form.
- Producers should upload videos to the web portal, instead of sending physical media in the mail.
- For general inquiries, it is better to email email@example.com, instead of calling. As usual, communications about specific applications should be done through the communications tool in the web portal.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: