CAVCO Public Notice 2017-05
Gatineau, December 9, 2017
New Director, Canadian Audio-Visual Certification Office (CAVCO)
On November 20, 2017, Scott White became the new Director of CAVCO. Previously working as Director of Film and Video Policy and Programs at Canadian Heritage, his industry knowledge, sound leadership and emphasis on collaboration make Scott an ideal Director to lead CAVCO’s contribution to the sustainable development of the Canadian film and video production industries.
Improvements to CAVCO Online application system
On December 9, 2017, CAVCO will launch a new version of the online application system. This update includes a number of system enhancements. The latest features include the following:
- Series Information Editing
- A new button, ‘Edit All Episodes’, allowing for the title, ISAN and duration of all episodes to be changed all at once
- Improved Amendment Identification
- Sections completed before the amendment appear in green
- Sections that have been amended appear in orange
- Settings can be filtered to view messages based on recipient
- Create or respond to messages from any page in your application
- Option to remove email notifications when messages are received
- Enhanced Inputting of Corporate Information
- Improved shareholder structure editing
- Copy a corporate structure from previous applications
For questions relating to these new features and the CAVCO Online application system please call us toll-free at 1-888-433-2200.
New Web address for CAVCO
CAVCO’s website has recently migrated to Canada.ca, and we have made changes to the navigation and information architecture. Previous website links will continue to work until the end of the year but we encourage clients to start using our new web address: Canada.ca/CAVCO.
Online forms now savable
For clients who have experienced issues saving CAVCO’s online forms in the past, please note that as of August 2017, forms on our website can now be saved while entering information. We request that all applicants download the most current versions of these forms when completing their tax credit applications.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: