CAVCO Public Notice 2018-01
Gatineau, July 17, 2018
Improvements to CAVCO online application system
On June 24, 2018, CAVCO launched a new version of the CAVCO Online application system. This update includes a number of system enhancements that improve existing functionality or processes. The latest features include the following:
- Uploading video files
- Clients will now have the option of uploading the required copy of the production within their application instead of submitting a DVD or USB flash drive.
- Series number generator
- When clients indicate a season number for a series, the online application system will now automatically add the number to the production title.
- Enhanced notifications
- Indicators are clearer when required documentation is missing.
- New notifications now indicate when fees and media have been received.
- Improved control of online account
- The system now allows clients to invite users from the Contacts page.
- Clients can now delete and archive applications from the My Applications page.
- Usability improvements
- Data entered into online system will now be automatically saved.
- Information on shooting locations and previous titles will be easier to enter.
- When an amendment is requested by a tax credit officer, clients can now unlock additional pages of the application if they need to make other changes at the same time.
For questions relating to these new features and the CAVCO Online application system please call us toll-free at 1-888-433-2200.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: