Relocation Assistance Resources
Are you posted? Do you know who/where to go for relocation assistance?
BGRS is your first point of contact.
BGRS agents are available Monday to Friday 0800-2000hrs EST.
You can reach them by email, phone or CHAT. You may also book an Individual Planning Session via the MSW planning session calendar.
- (844) 447-5520
- If there is a high call volume, you will be prompted to leave a call back number without losing your position in the queue
- Live Chat through bgrs.ca
The Knowledge Centre on the Member Secure Website, which is accessible 24/7, has lots of great information and advice to assist throughout your relocation.
Download the Relocation Assistance Document (RAD) and use the checklist to ensure you are not forgetting an important step
Your CAF points of contact are: in order
- CAF RP Coordinator – reach out to your coordinator if you require assistance with registration, policy clarification, adjudication etc.
- Base/Wing Admin O
- DRBM - All comments regarding service delivery should be directed to DRBM via our positional mailbox for review and action if required
- Internal: ++DRBM CAFRP - DGAR PRFAC@CMP DGCB@Ottawa-Hull
- External: DRBMCAFRP-DGARPRFAC@forces.gc.ca
More information: CANADA.CA/MILITARY-RELOCATION
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: