How to register in BGRS’ system!
Go to https://bgrsguide.bgrs.ca/account/login (User identification and password required.)
First time registering with BGRS:
- To the right of the “Welcome” box, under “First Time here?” Click on “Register”.
- Under “Account set-up” fill in your information as requested and click “Next”.
- Follow the on screen directions carefully. Please note you MUST complete ALL steps of the Preliminary Relocation Assessment in order for your registration to be complete.
Already have an account with BGRS:
- In the “Welcome” box, enter your Email and Password used for your previous relocation and click “Login”.
- Click on the “down arrow” beside the “Move to” section and choose “+ Add new”.
- Follow the on screen directions carefully to register this new relocation. Please note you MUST complete ALL steps of the Preliminary Relocation Assessment in order for your registration to be complete.
- Using the correct website?
- Are you registering at https://bgrsguide.bgrs.ca/account/login? You will not be able to proceed with the registrations if you are attempting to register at https://www.irp-pri.com/, this website is only used for relocations authorized prior 01 December 2017.
- Has your file been authorized?
- CAF Members are unable to register online until the file is authorized which can take up to 5 days.
- Still unable to access?
- The information being entered during the registration process must be identical the one identified on your posting instruction or your request for move of members on release form.
- BGRS Contact: 1-844-447-5520
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: