Department of National Defence - Departmental Performance Report 2011-12
This page has been archived.
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
Table of Contents
- RAISON D'ÊTRE
- STRATEGIC OUTCOMES AND PROGRAM ACTIVITY ARCHITECTURE
- RISK ANALYSIS
- ORGANIZATIONAL PRIORITIES
- SUMMARY OF PERFORMANCE
- EXPENDITURE PROFILE
- ESTIMATES BY VOTE
- STRATEGIC OUTCOME: DEFENCE OPERATIONS IMPROVE PEACE, STABILITY AND SECURITY WHEREVER DEPLOYED
- STRATEGIC OUTCOME: NATIONAL DEFENCE IS READY TO MEET GOVERNMENT DEFENCE EXPECTATIONS
- STRATEGIC OUTCOME: RESOURCES ARE ACQUIRED TO MEET GOVERNMENT DEFENCE EXPECTATIONS
- STRATEGIC OUTCOME: CARE AND SUPPORT TO THE CANADIAN FORCES AND CONTRIBUTION TO CANADIAN SOCIETY
- Date modified: