Reports and publications
Boards of Inquiry
The Minister of National Defence, the Chief of the Defense Staff, an Officer Commanding a Command or Formation, or a Commanding Officer may convene a Board of Inquiry (BOI) into any matter affecting the government, discipline, administration or functions of the CAF or on any matter affecting any officer or non-commissioned member. BOI are best suited to investigate complex issues utilizing additional personnel, resources and investigative powers.
Requests by the Public
Barring exceptional circumstances, BOI reports are not, as a general rule, released to the public. All requests by the public for information concerning a BOI shall be referred to the Director Access to Information and Privacy (DAIP) at NDHQ.
Canadian Forces Housing Agency
Departmental plans and results
CF-18 Replacement project
- ARCHIVED – Threat Capability Assessment for Canada’s Fighter Aircraft Capability
- ARCHIVED – Task 2: Chief Of Force Development Mission Needs Analysis
- ARCHIVED – CF-18 Hornet Estimated Life Expectancy
- ARCHIVED – Next Generation Fighter Capability Annual Update 2014
- ARCHIVED – Independent Review: 2014 Department of National Defence Annual Update on Next Generation Fighter Capability Life Cycle Costs
- A Method for Evaluating Mission Risk for the National Fighter Procurement Evaluation of Options
Fixed-Wing Search and Rescue Aircraft
Reports and publications related to health in the Canadian Armed Forces.
Visit the Military law page for an up-to-date list of reports and publications on military law and military justice under the Office of the Judge Advocate General of the Canadian Armed Forces.
Recruitment, retention and training
- Action Plan on Recruitment and Retention in the Canadian Armed Forces
- Directorate of Military Training and Cooperation - 2017-2018 Annual Report
- Special Staff Assistance Visit – Report on the Climate, Training Environment, Culture and ROTP Programme at the Royal Military College of Canada – Kingston
Search and rescue
Strategic Environmental Assessments
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: