Reports and publications
Boards of Inquiry
The Minister of National Defence, the Chief of the Defense Staff, an Officer Commanding a Command or Formation, or a Commanding Officer may convene a Board of Inquiry (BOI) into any matter affecting the government, discipline, administration or functions of the CAF or on any matter affecting any officer or non-commissioned member. BOI are best suited to investigate complex issues utilizing additional personnel, resources and investigative powers.
Requests by the Public
Barring exceptional circumstances, BOI reports are not, as a general rule, released to the public. All requests by the public for information concerning a BOI shall be referred to the Director Access to Information and Privacy (DAIP) at NDHQ.
Canadian Forces Housing Agency
Departmental plans and results
CF-18 Replacement project
- ARCHIVED – Threat Capability Assessment for Canada’s Fighter Aircraft Capability
- ARCHIVED – Task 2: Chief Of Force Development Mission Needs Analysis
- ARCHIVED – CF-18 Hornet Estimated Life Expectancy
- ARCHIVED – Next Generation Fighter Capability Annual Update 2014
- ARCHIVED – Independent Review: 2014 Department of National Defence Annual Update on Next Generation Fighter Capability Life Cycle Costs
- A Method for Evaluating Mission Risk for the National Fighter Procurement Evaluation of Options
Fixed-Wing Search and Rescue Aircraft
Quarterly financial reports for the Department of National Defence.
Reports and publications related to health in the Canadian Armed Forces.
Visit the Military law page for an up-to-date list of reports and publications on military law and military justice under the Office of the Judge Advocate General of the Canadian Armed Forces.
Search and rescue
Sexual Misconduct Response Centre
Strategic Environmental Assessments
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: