Recruiters Wanted! Help grow and diversify our Canadian Armed Forces
January 9, 2020 - Defence Stories
Are you a passionate Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) member looking for a rewarding challenge? Here’s your chance to make a real difference this year and help others through this exciting opportunity!
The Canadian Forces Recruiting Group (CFRG) is looking for dedicated and enthusiastic CAF members who reflect the changing face of Canada’s diverse workforce to serve in recruiting centres across the country.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Passionate CAF members who enjoy engaging with Canadians
- CAF members who identify with employment equity (EE) groups (i.e., women, visible minorities and Indigenous people) we’re trying to recruit to meet established CAF EE goals
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient active listening skills
- Comfortable at public speaking
- Familiar with social media applications and the latest technology
- Driven, loves working independently and as part of a team
Numerous rewarding positions at recruiting centres across Canada:
- Diversity & Specialist Recruiter
- Military Career Counsellor
- Recruiting File Administrator
- Command and Control positions
Perks of the job:
Make a difference by helping enhance diversity and growth in the CAF
- Interact with people and local communities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Points awarded for a recruiting tour equivalent to an operational deployment
- Numerous postings across Canada
Diversity Recruiters are needed in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, London and Borden.
- Advise your chain of command and career manager, and indicate your desired position(s) in the Employee Member Access Application (link accessible only on the National Defence network).
- Check out CAF recruiting employment opportunities at CANFORGEN 003/20 (link accessible only on the National Defence network).
- Learn more about the various recruiting centres and their detachments, as well as recruiting activities across Canada, by contacting the CFRG Deputy Liaison Officer at 613-901-9628 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: