Civilian Employees: What to do if you have a pay issue

November 17, 2020 - Defence Stories

The holidays can be a difficult time for many financially, especially if you are experiencing a pay issue. We’d like to remind you of what to do if you have a problem with your pay, and the financial support available to you.

If you notice a problem with your pay, speak to your manager and report the issue right away. Next, follow the steps outlined in the Report your Pay Issue section of the Compensation and Benefits site and then submit your request through the Human Resource Services and Support tool.

Financial support is available to you while your problem is being resolved, and employees do not need to demonstrate financial hardship. The criteria are simple:

Financial support will continue to be available throughout the holidays for any employee that needs it.

Recoveries of these amounts will only start when:

You can also watch a short video guide that explains what to do when you are faced with a pay issue. Visit the Compensation and Benefits site for more information.

Do you have a question about your pay?

Contact HR Connect RH at 1-833-RHR-MDND (1-833-747-6363).

Or the PSPC’s Client Contact Centre at:

Note: Links are only accessible on the DND network.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: