PA group: New collective agreement, retro details, and decoding your pay stub
February 5, 2021 - Defence Stories
As stated in the February 1 article, there are delays with employee pay stubs and paper pay cheques for February 3, 2021, pay.
As of February 1, 2021, PA group employees will be able to see the details regarding their mass retroactive payments from the PA group collective agreement implementation. For help on how to reach the Retro Details view page in the Phoenix Pay System, please read this infographic [PDF-137KB].
Employees will also be able to access their pay stubs in Phoenix self-service. Read the guide for decoding Phoenix pay stubs and interpreting mass retroactive pay statements.
More detailed information on the new collective agreement implementation process is explained in this infographic [PDF-91KB].
- Payments issued on February 3, 2021 may represent all or part of an employee’s retroactive entitlement:
- Phoenix is calculating retroactive payments by employment record; therefore, employees may receive multiple payments; and
- Regular biweekly pay is included in the payments received on this date.
- Reconciliation activities will continue up to 180 days or 560 days for exceptions requiring manual intervention, calculated from the date of signing of the collective agreement.
- Payment for extended implementation of the collective agreement ($500.00) as well as payments for Phoenix Damages will come at a later date.
For more information, contact PSPC’s Client Contact Centre at 1-855-686-4729.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: