15-22 Annex B - Cadet Cautionary Notice
Cadet Administrative and Training Orders (CATOs)
Cadet Cautionary Notice
Part 1 – Cadet Personal Information
Full Name and Rank:
Part 2 – Description of the Misconduct
Space to write the description of the misconduct.
Part 3 – Action required to correct the conduct
Space to write the action required to correct the conduct.
Part 4 – Supervising Officer
I, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge that I have:
- cautioned the above-named cadet that his/her conduct, as described above in Part 1, is unacceptable;
- advised him/her as to the actions required to correct him/her conduct, as described above in Part 2; and
- advised him/her that repetition of this conduct may result in more severe corrective measures being taken against him/her.
Part 5 – Cadet Acknowledgment
I, the undersigned, acknowledge that:
- I have been cautioned that my conduct, as described in Part 1 above, is unacceptable;
- I have been advised that I must take actions described above in Part 2 to correct my conduct;
- I have been advised that repetition of this conduct may result in more severe corrective measures being taken against me.
- Date modified: