Coronavirus (Covid-19): Take care of yourself infographic
Text description of the Coronavirus (COVID-19): Take care of yourself infographic
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Take Care of Yourself
As the situation relating to COVID-19 unfolds, including news reports, travel restrictions, and concerns for your own and your loved ones’ health – people can experience a wide range of thoughts, feelings and reactions. It is important that you take care of yourself, and try to stay healthy.
Here are a few ways to stay healthy and informed:
- Continue using the general precautions such as washing your hands often with soap and water, coughing or sneezing into your arm or a tissue, avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, and self-monitoring for symptoms.
- Eat well, drink lots of fluids, stay active (if well), and try to get enough rest and sleep. A healthy immune system is better equipped to fight a virus. If you have any concerns, consult your health care provider.
- Consult credible sources such as ESDC's OHS iService page; Canada.ca/coronavirus; the COVID-19 Information Line at1-833-784-4397; or by email at email@example.com.
- Seek support from EAP if you or a loved one is struggling or are feeling overwhelmed because of the COVID-19: 1-800-268-7708, or 1-800-567-5803 TTY
ESDC offers the following resources that can help and support you:
- Specialized Ogranizational Services (SOS)
- Peer Support Program (PSP)
- Manager to Manager (M2M)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: