The Government of Canada works in collaboration with the provinces, territories and Canadian learning and career development organizations to provide Canadians with the information and services they need to decide what and where to study and how to cover the costs of education.
Following are some of the partner organizations:
- ABC Life Literacy Canada is a national, registered charitable organization committed to promoting literacy to the general public and within the private sector.
- Association Québécoise d’information scolaire et professionnelle (French only) brings together professionals from the education and labour sectors. These individuals provide educational and career information as well as career development advice and guidance.
- Canadian Alliance of Student Associations is an alliance of student associations and student unions across Canada. The organization represents and defends the interests of more than 250,000 post-secondary education students to federal and provincial levels of government.
- Canadian Network for Innovation in Education is a national association of professionals committed to excellence in the delivery of distance education in Canada.
- Canadian Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators represents financial aid administrators and awards officers in colleges and universities across Canada. It is a division of the Canadian Association of College and University Student Services.
- Canadian Bankers Association is a professional industry association that provides the chartered banks of Canada with information, research, advocacy and operational support services. It also provides information, statistics and publications to help individual and small business consumers manage their financial affairs.
- Canadian Bureau for International Education is a national organization dedicated exclusively to international education.
- Canadian Career Development Foundation is a charitable foundation committed to advancing the understanding and practice of career development.
- Canadian Counselling Association is a national bilingual association dedicated to the development of the counselling profession in Canada.
- Canadian Education Association is a network for leaders in education that looks at the latest trends and connects leaders in education with the most innovative ideas and important research in Canada and abroad.
- Canadian Federation of Students is the nation's largest student organization and is the voice for over one-half million of Canada’s university undergraduate, graduate and college students at public post-secondary institutions.
- Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials collects, organizes, and distributes information, and acts as a national clearinghouse and referral service to support the recognition and portability of Canadian and international educational and occupational qualifications.
- Canadian Labour Congress is the national voice of the labour movement. It promotes decent wages and working conditions and improved health and safety laws.
- Colleges and Institutes Canada is a national voluntary membership organization that represents colleges and other learning institutes to government, business and industry, both in Canada and internationally.
- Conference Board of Canada builds leadership capacity for a better Canada by creating and sharing insights on economic trends, public policy issues and organizational performance.
- National Association of Career Colleges is an association of private career training institutions from across Canada and companies offering products and services to those institutions. The Association encourages excellence in the private training sector and promotes the interests of its members and their students at the national level.
- National Educational Association of Disabled Students represents post-secondary students and graduates with disabilities.
- Universities Canada represents a number of Canadian public and private not-for-profit universities and university colleges, fostering and promoting the interests of higher education in Canada and abroad.
- WorkInfoNET website helps Canadians connect to jobs, learning, careers, labour market information, workplace issues and financial resources.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: