The Innovative Work-Integrated Learning Initiative
The Innovative Work-Integrated Learning (I-WIL) Initiative is for post-secondary students.
It helps them find opportunities related to their studies. I-WIL focuses on short and intensive activities that use technology.
What is an I-WIL opportunity
Possible opportunities include:
- short-term work placements
- virtual internships
- business cases
- classroom projects to help the community
How the program works
ESDC works with third party groups to:
- give students various types of learning opportunities
- offer activities aligned with job skills
- create partnerships with:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: