Find student work placements
Through the Student Work Placement program, we help give real-world, hands-on work experience to post-secondary students across Canada.
To participate in a student work placement you must be:
- Registered in a post-secondary program that includes work placements
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person with refugee protection given under the law; and
- legally able to work in Canada according to the laws and regulations of the province or territory where you live
How to apply
There are 2 ways you can apply for work placements funded by this program:
1. Apply directly to a student work placement
The following is a list of current student work placements made available through the Student Work Placement program:
Information and communication technology
2. Check with your school to find work placements
Check with your college, university, polytechnic or CEGEP to find out about work placements you can apply for in your area.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: