Climate solutions: incentives and rebates

Find ways to make a cleaner Canada more affordable

Climate Action Incentive payment

If you are a resident of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario or New Brunswick, you can claim it when you file your income tax and benefit return.

Additional incentives

Find additional incentives related to energy efficiency from provincial and territorial governments, major Canadian municipalities and major electric and gas utilities

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: